2008年8月27日水曜日

Tokyo Japan Walker starts....

The plan of this site is to introduce you the everyday life of Japan. Even though the details of the site structure are not decided yet, I would like to mention regarding culture, food, technology, TV and such. For those of you who are interested in Japan, I hope that this site will be the one to grasp the real face of Japan. I wish that I can spend as much time as possible for this site during my busy time schedule.



Let me introduce you first about myself. My nickname is Jtaro. I was born and raised in Japan, I am Japanese, and after graduated from college, I have worked several IT companies. Now I am living in Tokyo area and I am really interested in the international related business.



So, in the process of sending informations regarding Japan, I wish I could receive some busienss idea from all over the world....



Jtaro

0 件のコメント: